With the long, hot, summer holidays fast approaching, children are involved in a lot more water-based activities and it is at this time that our minds turn to all things summer, which invariably includes school holiday swimming lessons for our children.
Learning to swim is the best survival skill and it keeps children active and healthy. State Swim offers a specialised SWIMVAC program, which is conducted during school holiday periods and is open to new and existing swimmers.
Why choose State Swim’s SWIMVAC program:
- We have over 40 years experience.
- We are recognised as having one of the best aquatic education programs available worldwide.
- We have dedicated, highly trained hands on Instructors throughout the school holiday periods.
- Our program is delivered to your child in small class sizes, teaching skills that set your child up with a great base and keeps them challenged with the introduction of new skills. With small class sizes swimmers achieve their goals and advance quickly through the stages.
- We offer state of the art facilities and whilst your child is having their lesson, no other activities occur in the pool, limiting distraction and enhancing learning.
- If you are a new customer, enrolling into one of our school holiday swimming lesson programs is a great introduction into the State Swim program.
- If you are an existing customer, the SWIMVAC program is great;
- If your child has been recently promoted to a new class and would like to fast track their skills.
- If your child is having difficulties in their current class or stagnant in the progress. The repetition of skills provided by having a series of consecutive lessons can help them reach the next stage.
- If you have ‘make up’ lessons you need to use.
Following on from the SWIMVAC program we encourage your child to swim once per week in our ongoing program, as this will ensure your child becomes a strong, safe and confident swimmer.
To book now call your nearest State Swim School. Bookings for January are now open.
The State Swim Team wishes you a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.
Thanks for reading.