SWIMVAC is our very popular and effective school holiday program. Swimmers are booked into consecutive lessons over the duration of the program, which is usually 2 weeks (4 Weeks in January). You have the option of attending all sessions or just sessions in a week of your choice.
The advantages of the SWIMVAC Program are:
- Swimmers receive intensive lessons which can help them pass a class or improve on a skill.
- Consecutive lessons provides swimmers with plenty of repetition which is crucial to learning to swim.
- SWIMVAC is a great opportunity for swimmers to use any 'make up' lessons they may have which they find difficult to fit in during a normal school week.
- Our program is delivered to your child in small class sizes, with hands on instructors teaching skills, which set your child up with a great base and keeps them challenged with the introduction of new skills.
- State Swim offers state of the art facilities, and whilst your child is having their lesson, no other activities occur in the pool, limiting distraction and enhancing learning.
- Enrolling into one of our SWIMVAC programs is a great introduction into the State Swim Program.
- Following on from the SWIMVAC program we encourage your child to swim once per week in our ongoing program, as this will ensure your child becomes a strong, safe and confident swimmer.