Our Swimming Programs
to 4 years Read more »
age 4 years Read more »
- Accomplished Swimmers Read more »
Programs Read more »
Kay is the Operations Manager at State Swim Ellenbrook. She took some time from her busy schedule to answer a few questions:
1) When did you start working for State Swim?
I started working for State Swim 20 and three quarter years ago.
2) Proudest moment at State Swim?
I helped developed both the Kindergarten and Waterbabies Programs, along with the online training for staff. Also gaining my qualifications to become a presenter for the Teachers certificate, which enables me to conduct instructor training courses ensuring that State Swim has the best trained instructors.
3) Favourite swimming related memory?
Early morning swim training with my dad, in preparation for school carnivals.
4) Why State Swim?
I accepted a position when State Swim first came to WA. The focus on technique and seeing the children benefit from this gives me great joy.
5) Three words to describe your job?
Rewarding, Satisfying, Enjoyable
6) Something not many people know about you?
I do ballroom dancing every week.