In-Term Swimming Lessons
State Swim has been delivering In-Term swimming lessons and aquatic education for over 45 years through our swimming schools across Australia. Our 18 swim schools teach water safety skills and swimming lessons to over 15,000 children per week in Perth, Adelaide and Melbourne. Our trusted program achieves real results, ensuring children learn effectively in a safe, fun and supportive environment.
What We Offer
State Swim offers a year-round Learn to Swim program for primary schools and high schools across Western Australia, South Australia and Victoria.
State Swim can provide your school with a complete In-Term swimming lesson program, including:
- A private pool space
- Enrolment notices and completion certificates
- Assessing swimmers into the appropriate levels
- Experienced, qualified instructors to run the swimming lessons
Alternatively, we also offer pool hire for:
- School-run swimming lessons with your own instructors
- Physical recreation classes
- Swim carnival training
- Before-school swimming clubs
Why Choose State Swim?
- We’re the leader in aquatic education and have been delivering swimming lessons for over 45 years with our proven State Swim learning philosophy
- We offer competitive prices and a low instructor-to-swimmer ratio for a more personalised In-Term swimming lesson experience
- Our private and heated indoor swimming pools aren’t open to the public, providing a comfortable and distraction-free learning environment for our swimmers
- Our experienced team is fully qualified to deliver swimming lessons in the area in which they’re working, providing peace of mind for educators and parents alike
- All State Swim locations include full change room and shower facilities, along with a Swim Shop for purchase of accessories and on-site parking
- All State Swim locations are fitted with state-of-the-art water filtration and treatment systems for a hygienic pool experience
- Most locations are equipped with modern UV water purification plants, resulting in fresher, cleaner water with less chlorine, reducing chances of skin irritation, or sore red eyes after swimming
Book Your Swimming Lessons
To find out more about how State Swim can make your school’s In-Term swimming lessons experience easy and enjoyable, or to book your exclusive State Swim facility tour, please email email@example.com.