Our Swimming Programs
to 4 years Read more »
age 4 years Read more »
- Accomplished Swimmers Read more »
Programs Read more »
Rozanne is the Operations Manager at Whitford City. She took some time from her busy schedule to answer a few questions:
1) When did you start working for State Swim?
I started working at State Swim November 1997.
2) Proudest moment at State Swim?
Seeing children you have taught succeed at swimming by winning numerous medals at WA State Swimming Championships.
3) Favourite swimming related memory?
Seeing Adam make the Athens 2004 Olympic Swimming Team and being there to watch him swim at the Olympics.
4) Why State Swim?
State Swim had a great reputation in WA when I arrived from Tassie where I had my own learn to swim business.
5) Three words to describe your job?
Fun, Rewarding and Exciting.
6) Something not many people know about you?
I was an Australian swimming champion back in the day
7) Who would you like to be for a day?
I am happy being me.