Meet the Operations Manager of State Swim Clovercrest!
Sarah A is the Operations Manager at Clovercrest. She took some time from her busy schedule to answer a few questions:
1) When did you start working for State Swim?
In 1990 at Norwood as an Instructor
2) Proudest moment at State Swim?
Becoming a Franchisee in 2015.
3) Favourite swimming related memory?
Swimming with dolphins and seals!
4) Why State Swim?
I started swimming lessons at 7yrs of age at the swimming centre that was to develop into a State Swim swimming school. So to me I've always related swimming lessons to State Swim and here I am with my own centre. How cool is that!
5) Three words to describe your job?
Challenging, Rewarding, Fun
6) Something not many people know about you?
I love to ride my horse in the forest in my spare time
7) Who would you like to be for a day?
No one, I love my life...I like being me.