Meet the Operations Manager of State Swim East Fremantle!
Nathan is the Operations Manager at East Fremantle. He took some time from his busy schedule to answer a few questions:
1) When did you start working for State Swim?
May 2012 when I was still at school.
2) Proudest moment at State Swim?
Being promoted to Operations Manager.
Teaching some children when I first started to still being able to teach them now- watching the progression of all swimmers.
3) Favourite swimming related memory?
Being part of Trinity College's first PSA Interschool Swimming Carnival victory in 2006
4) Why State Swim?
State Swim offers a well thought out and structured program that allows for a much smoother and simplistic progression through your swimming journey.
5) Three words to describe your job?
6) Something not many people know about you?
I will not eat with any spoon bigger than a tea-spoon
I had a Bachelor of Laws degree
7) Who would you like to be for a day?